WheatStalk - presented in partnership with GRO
The wheat centric field day, WheatStalk, is on its Summer Alberta Tour for 2021!
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND. ONLY 60 SPOTS AVAILABLE!
Join Alberta Wheat Commission and Gateway Research Organization (GRO) for WheatStalk - a day of agronomic learning and fun in the sun!
Sign up for to attend WheatStalk on July 27 in Westlock to have a safe walk through various wheat trial plots.Register today!
All growers will be able to find useful information on the latest in wheat agronomy to implement on their farm.
Speaker and Topics:
- Nitrogen on Brandon and Viewfield, Ross MacKenzie - Professional Agronomist
- Fungicide timing on wheat, Jeremy Boychyn - Alberta Wheat and Barley Commissions
- Extra nitrogen at seeding, PGRs and fungicides on wheat, Sheri Strydhorst - Alberta Wheat and Barley Commissions
- Local regional variety trials, Sandeep Nain - GRO
- Ultra early seeding, Kristina Polzhiehn - Axiom Agronomy Ltd
Be one of the first 25 to pre-register for the event and get our famous wheat socks upon check-in!