Lethbridge College Summer Field Day
Are you a farmer, an industry member, a student, or a researcher in the field crop industry? Lethbridge College invites you to attend our second annual Field Day at the Lethbridge College research farm from 8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday, July 11, 2023.
Be ready to learn about advances in irrigated crop production, commodity and specialty crop storage, and other relevant, timely agriculture topics for southern Alberta.
Planned sessions include:
- Wheat drying results & recommendations (Lethbridge College)
- Precision irrigation: sensors vs hand-feel (Lethbridge College)
- Seeding depth & SDI (Lethbridge College)
- Pollinator research at the University of Lethbridge
- Data collection & management for on-farm productivity (Olds College)
- Lakeland College's canola research program
- Interactive 'how to set up a tipi' session with LC's Indigenous Services team
Registration is required to attend this event.Register Today!